Tuesday 12 January 2016

Walking on Saturn's rings

The other day I walked on Saturn's rings. I went there via a rocket which I boarded at Grantham Rd, a recreation park close to where I grew up. The experience was very real. Not real as if I was actually there, but real enough to be unusual and very interesting.

I walked on the rings and touched them. I don't think I was separated from my body, well not in the way I understand it from the book I'm reading at the moment, but definitely an unusual and unique experience.

I'm learning what to do whilst in the phase, so I'm just experimenting with things that seem appealing. At the moment this whole thing is entertaining but I want to go beyond that and see how useful it is as a means of serving the world. Time and practise will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment