Friday 15 January 2016

Taking a rest

Last night's experimenting with the phase left me feeling tired the next day. I find it so tempting to keep doing it as the experiences are so extraordinary and new but I have to exercise caution otherwise I'll 'zone out'. So I'm being disciplined and taking days off and just sleeping through out the night. I have learnt to manage my mind quite well over the years through my meditation practises, so I command myself to stop if I am tempted and that works well.

I was talking to a friend about my experiences last night. I want to see if there is a 'greater' benefit in doing this phase research. If it ends up being just a form of entertainment then my interest will probably wane. As I mentioned, I meditate and I want to bring the phase and my meditation together and create something new and more powerful. 

I have an interest in 'angels' and believe that these are human beings who are constantly connected to a higher source. It's this angelic concept that I will be focusing on with my phase experimenting. First I want to be able to become accomplished at entering and remaining in the phase when and for as long as I want. I have a lot of confidence in my ability to do this.

So I'm maintaining a balance between my research and experimenting and looking after myself so as to remain physically, mentally and spiritually stable and healthy throughout the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment