Tuesday 12 January 2016

Spitfire Pilot

One of the key points for staying in the phase, is to have a plan of action of what you hope to do when separated from one's body. On one of my first attempts, when I thought of what I would really like to do, I decided it was to fly a Supermarine Spitfire. So when I opened the door to my bedroom, I imagined there was  Spitfire parked there on grass and I would hop in and fly it, which is what I did. The experience was very good and felt realistic but I don't think I was actually 'separated' from my body in the way that I understand it.
I am having a lot of wonderful and new experiences following Michael's directions especially when using the 'images behind closed eyes' practise. This is very easy for me to do and in a darkened room I can even see and experience very clear images even with my eyes open.
Actually, one of my aims with this Phase practise is to be able to be able to be in the Phase world whilst fully awake and moving around. I have experienced such a state before and I'm hoping Michael's method my help me make it stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment