Monday 11 January 2016

Extraordinary Happenings in the Night

Last night was interesting. Haven't yet managed to 'leave' my body in the way that I'm expecting but nevertheless there are some extraordinary experiences going on.

I awoke sometime in the night. There was the 'phase' vibration going on but I wanted to go to the loo so I got up and went. I tried to maintain the 'vibe' of the moment and it wasn't so difficult.

What I'm hoping to do is to be able to remain in the phase whilst walking around during the day.

As a younger man I had always wanted to watch myself fall asleep and the other evening I managed it. Quite an extraordinary experience really. Not sure of the benefit in this practise but it sure is fascinating and considering I am following a spiritual practise that was founded on visions and trance experiences it seems appropriate to me to have a look at it and decide for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment