Thursday 14 January 2016

It's getting exciting now!

Last night was another extraordinary night for me. I awoke and was able to immediately capture 'the moment' between sleep and awake. I'm surprised how quickly this has developed. Nothing new! I only started practising these methods on the 23rd December 2016 and already I feel reasonably confident and am able to have many enjoyable experiences.

Actually, I find that even if I don't capture 'the moment', by using the 'images-behind-closed-eyes' technique I am easily able to enter into 'phase type' experiences. I find this technique works very well for me. I can even get up and go to the loo and return to bed and begin the technique and often, quite quickly, I enter into the phase. 

I still haven't achieved what I imagine total separation from the body would be like but I think I'm very close to that. Last night was the closest I got to what I expect to experience. It was an unusual feeling of being peeled out of my body. My face was affected in an odd way, that wasn't uncomfortable but was strange. I had never felt like that before but it seemed like I was close to emerging, separating, from my physical body. 

I spent quite awhile, it seemed, in the phase state, being able to wander around and do what ever I wanted to. I was very relaxed and confident and enjoyed myself no end. I thought I would need a plan and do lots of palpating, but that wasn't the case, but then maybe I wasn't seperate from my physical body. Sometimes I thought I was and at others, not. I even stood up but found I was 'really' standing up and felt a bit silly.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying all of this. It seems like I'm at the very beginning of an incredible journey and period of research into 'what lies within'.


No comments:

Post a Comment