Tuesday 12 January 2016

Eyes open Phase?


I once helped run a weekend retreat where, by using various visualisation exercises, the group worked towards creating a 3D holographic image of their perfect self, outside of themselves. I had an experience of me, in an angelic costume that was very vivid and seemed 'as if real'. 

When I returned home from the retreat I found that, for the next 2 to 3 weeks, I was able to, with eyes open and sitting still n meditation, experience myself in another place doing all sorts of things including flying over a paradise or entering into a picture on the wall. They were amazing experiences especially as I felt separated from my physical body and at the distant place.

I am reminded of this as I read and experiment with the Phase phenomena and am increasingly curious about what the significance is, especially in regards to self-transformation and the spiritual path I follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment